Monday, November 7, 2011

DISTANCE

Now, over the crossing,
Someone who was always besides me stands.
First snow of the season falls on her back who is walking not knowing anything.

My heart hurts as I run.
Because it was as if I left you behind.

Do I still exist in you? As a selfish person.

Because I wanna see you.
Just wanna see you.
I was holding your image in myself.

Turns to recollections,
Changes into memory,
Not to fade it away.

"I love sad songs too."
Why wasn't I able to realize?
Over the crowd, I see your back.
I was reaching out my hand unconsciously.

Even if it's too late,
Gotta tell you "I'm sorry"
Otherwise I can't move on.

So I ran after you.
Just ran after you.
As if I cut through the crowd.
I called your name.
called many times.
Did it reach?

But straight,
Just straight,
You keep walking forward.
Never looking back
As if you leave everything behind.
As if it's for me.

I cannot still find the answer.
What's right and what's wrong.

Please reflect me into your eyes once more time.
Let me ask you.

So I wanna see you.
Just wanna see you.
I was holding your image in myself.
It wasn't a dream.
It was a reality.
But I let your hand go.

Snow keeps falling.
My feeling gets stronger.
Express train passes.
By the time this crossing opens,
you will probably not be there.
You will probably not be there, but..

p/s: balik pada mood lagu2 sedih rentak ballad. ini xperlu vc, xperlu translation pun akan dapat rasa dah. berbanding dgn lagu2 electro-pop yg kena tgok vc baru feel datang. in my case la. ni lagu baru FT Island - distance. ori song in japanese, credit pada yg mentranslate. deep bow. kamsahamnida! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment